Class and Schedule Changes for Vanguard Gym Effective May 1, 2017
In our attempt to create the best training environment and align all of our classes to allow for individuals to attend multiple classes and for families to have kids and adult classes at the same time we are making the following changes:
1. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu – Mondays and Wednesdays evening BJJ classes will run 5:30 to 7:00pm
2. Kids Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu – Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
Class A at 5:30pm (pushed back 15 min)
Class B at 6:15pm (pushed back 15 min)
3. CrossFit – Evening classes will run at 4:30, 5:30, and 6:30pm Monday through Friday.
Morning and weekend class times are unchanged.
CrossFit Evening Intros will be at 6:30 on Mon, Tues and Thurs.
3. CrossFit Kids – Will run from 5:30 to 6:15pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays (pushed back 15 min)
4. Kids Thai Boxing – Will run from 6:15 until 7:00pm (pushed back 15 min)
5. We are adding a Kids Thai Boxing Class B on Fridays at 5:30pm. Class purpose: to put fundamental striking concepts into practice for more advanced Vanguard kids students with a demonstrable grasp of technique, safety, responsibility, discipline, and maturity.
Requirements for attendance:
Age: Minimum Nine years old
Rank: Blue stripe student
Attendance: must also attend class A on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Uniform: student must have a good record of wearing their uniform to classes.
Also contingent on the Coach’s’ approval
All other classes will remain the same as scheduled before.